Are you having trouble loading all or parts of Inq-ITS? If so, more than likely there are parts of Inq-ITS being blocked by the school, district, or browser.
1. Check the extensions on your chrome browser to remove any problem extensions.
2. Refresh your browser.
3. Restart your computer.
4. Contact your IT department and share the Tech Brief.
If you are still running into issues, please contact our technical support team using the links on the top right or bottom of this page. To help you, we will need the following information:
1. Did the student follow all the steps in the Student Troubleshooting page?
2. What is the student's name?
3. Which class is the student in?
4. What device is the student on?
5. What browser is the student using?
Attach a screenshot of your computer with the console open, if possible. Sending us a screenshot of the developer console will help get your issue fixed as fast as possible. The steps for opening the developer console are below.
Opening The Developer Console
(1) Log into Inq-ITS and load the activity where the problem is occurring.
(2) If you are using Chrome, in the top right corner, select "Developer Tools" by first clicking the three dots, then choosing more tools, then developer tools. Other browsers also have this functionality.
(3) A screen will appear on the right side of the web browser as shown below. Click on the "Console" tab (circled in red below).
(4) Clicking Console will reveal a list of possible issues that occurred that will help us debug. It will look something like the screen below. Please take a screenshot of this screen and send it with your help request.
This page was last updated in November 2020.